Our Intake Policies - Please Read Carefully
Here is how we intake animals;
1. We are glad to help any dog or cat find a home where it will do well giving and receiving reciprocal love and companionship.
2. This animal must NOT show any signs of aggression towards other animals as they are kenneled together.
3. Our main purpose here at CVAAG, Inc. is to rescue and pull dogs and cats from municipal shelters that euthanize these animals. When we intake from private individuals wanting us to take their pets, they must be spayed, neutered and current on vaccines. There is a 75.00 dollar minimum sponsorship to bring us their pet.
4. You must have proper ID when surrendering a pet to us.
5. Must not be climbers or escape artists.
6. We help all breeds of animals.